Sunday, April 6, 2008

All you want to know about Bak Kut Teh...

Question:
Many of you will be wondering, why Pigs on My First Blog Post? Am I being racist? Am I making fun on the poor fat ugly animal? Do I hate Pigs? What is my relation with Pigs (or 'Babi')? Why Pigs?This pic is from Masak-masak Blog

The answer is - it is simply because Pigs are like the Oxygen (in Bak Kut Teh just in case you are not aware, Teh is sort of like the H2O). Without Pigs, Bak Kut Teh wouldn't have existed. In other words, you cannot make Bak Kut Teh without Pigs. And, what is Klang without Bak Kut Teh?

Every time I think of Pigs, I think of Bak Kut Teh. For some of you who are not from Klang and want to know about Bak Kut Teh, go waiki Bak Kut Teh lah. Ah! Teluk Pulai Bak Kut Teh is the place to go, find one fine Sunday, I'll take you there.

As for how to make Bak Kut Teh, I don't know lah. I know how to eat only.

1 comment:

Prakash Christiansen (SD Coach-Chris) said...

Hi SEan,

Its me again, I was referring your blog to my friend, and this is want he wrote to me.

" Hi Civic, I am Ah Meng flom Klang and working in Damansala, I am kinda from not modern place one, Bur after lealing your blog on Bak Kut Teh, I feel like eating pig, but The last I try bak kut teh was in Chow Kit and Kepong, but they have somany many difflent tyle, the lice in Chow kit was vely sticky, but in kepong they gave ,,no sticky, Where in KL i can go good pig food.
Solly Civic, my English not good because I no study , sikit sikit boleh.


GUYS THIS GUY ENGLISH IS FUNNY BUT PLEASE, HE IS TRYING TO COOMUNICATE TO US LEST HELP AH MENG